PlainHill offers in Mining Industry comprehensive, multi-discipline mineral processing and metallurgical engineering services. Our team has a proven track record in effectively managing engineering design projects with different ores and processes. PlainHill can provide you with detailed, accurate and timely studies and works according to your needs.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA)
- Process simulations
- Basic & Detail Engineering
- Construction Inspection
- Operational support
- Project Management
PlainHill’s professionals have strong expertise in Mineral Processing and Metallurgical Projects, through various processes and plants.
We can support you in the following areas:
- Hydrometallurgy (SX-EW)
- Pressure Oxidation (POX)
- Crushing, grinding and classification
- Smelting - Foundry
- Sulphuric Acid Plants
- Sinter Plants
- Pellets Plants
- Material handling
Ores we can work with are:
One of the easiest ways to boost the benefits of your existing operation is to improve it through the identification and later correction of the shortcomings it might have. This is the approach to obtain higher returns with small investments. PlainHill has the experts your operation needs to extract the maximum it can give you.
Our practical experience enables to add value and facilitate the delivery of your team’s goals through the analysis and optimization of your operation.
This is achieved by focusing on a rigorous process of:
- Operation audits to identify areas for improvement such as production performance, technical integration, safety & environment, and strategic business alignment to operations.
- Determining the status of the current workflow and processes.
- Measuring performance to plan and identifying areas of under and over achievement.
- Implementing business and productivity improvement solutions.
- Developing ongoing control measures to maintain peak operational performance.